Our checking accounts were created with YOU in mind. With a variety of options to choose from, we are sure you will find one that works for you. With IDeal Checking, you will get a flexible checking account along with great perks. Call us at (662) 423-3656, or visit our nearest location for more information.
- $100 minimum deposit to open
- $8 monthly service charge – may be eliminated (see how below!)
- Visa® Debit Card
- Online Banking
- Bill Pay
- E-statements available
- Mobile Banking
- Text Message Banking
- MoneyPass ATM Network
- Access to surcharge-free ATMs nationwide
Exclusive benefits including:
- IDProtect® – identity theft monitoring and resolution service1, including:
- Up to $10,000 Identity Theft Expense Reimbursement Coverage2
- Fully Managed Identity Theft Resolution Services
- Credit File Monitoring* – Daily credit file monitoring and automated alerts of key changes to your single bureau5 credit report
- Credit Report* – Ability to request a single bureau5 credit report every six months or upon opening an identity theft resolution case
- Credit Score3– Ability to request a single bureau5 credit score every month
- Identity Monitoring*– monitoring of over 1,000 databases
- Debit and Credit Card Registration*
- Online Identity Theft News Center and Valuable Phone and Web Resources*
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance2 – Receive up to $10,000 of 24-hour Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance. (Coverage divides equally on joint accounts and reduces by 50% at age 70.
- Cell Phone Protection2 – Receive up to $400 of replacement or repair costs if your cell phone is stolen or damaged, in the U.S. and abroad. $50 deductible applies. Up to two claims per twelve-month period. Covers up to four phones on a cellular telephone [or cell phone] bill. (Cell phone bill must be paid through this account.)
- Roadside Assistance Service2: 24-hour coverage for roadside assistance services including vehicle towing, fuel/oil/fluid/water delivery, and battery/lock-out/tire assistance up to $100 per occurrence. Maximum of two reimbursement claims per twelve-month period.
- Financial Wellness 360֯*– Access your financial wellness platform with unlimited one-on-one coaching, interactive courses, videos, booklets, infographics, and more to help maximize financial wellness (Available online only)
- Credit Score Tracker4– Receive valuable insight into your credit score3
Access Benefits online here or by downloading the “Club Checking” app from your app store.
Reduce monthly service charge by:
- -$3.00 by enrolling in e-statements
- -$2.00 with at least one direct deposit a month
- -$2.00 by maintaining an average daily minimum balance of $100.00. (Per statement cycle.)
- -$1.00 with at least ten debit card transactions
Each item achieved each month could potentially lower service charge to zero!
1Benefits are available to personal checking account owner(s), and their joint account owners subject to the terms and conditions for the applicable Benefits. Some Benefits require authentication, registration and/or activation. Benefits are not available to a “signer” on the account who is not an account owner or to businesses, clubs, trusts organizations and/or churches and their members, or schools and their employees/students. 2Special Program Notes: The descriptions herein are summaries only and do not include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the Benefits described. Please refer to the actual Guide to Benefit for complete details of coverage and exclusions. Coverage is provided through the company named in the Guide to Benefit. Insurance Products are not insured by the FDIC or any Federal Government Agency; not a deposit of or guaranteed by the bank or any bank affiliate. 3Credit Score is a VantageScore 3.0 based on single bureau data. Third parties may use a different VantageScore or a different type of credit score to assess your creditworthiness. Once you have activated credit file monitoring, you may request your credit score. Once you have done so, you will have access to your score on a monthly basis. 4 Credit Score Tracker: Once credit file monitoring has been activated and you have requested your first credit score, you may request a new credit score each month to be plotted on your Credit Score Tracker graph. Monthly email notifications will be sent to let you know when your new score is available.5 Single Bureau referenced will be Equifax. This will be changing from reporting to all 3 bureaus (Experian, Equifax and TransUnion) to Equifax only.